More Random Content
I love my car. Among the few pleasures of life, taking care of it is definitely a priority. Other than making sure the engine is top notch, I ensure that it’s exterior reflects the interior. There is no better-proven way to do this than using car polish. And if you are as mindful of your car as I am, then don’t settle for anything but the best car polish.
Let’s just have a brief review of the whats, the wheres and of course the how much, on the best car polishes. More importantly, different car polishes have different application methods (either by hand, machine and/or both) as well as abrasive levels (high, low or medium). This will be discussed below in detail per polish.
1. Mezerna Fast Gloss 400 Compound. As the name goes, it gets your car glossy faster than most car polishes. It is best applied by machine rather than by hand. Its abrasive level is high, meaning that the quality of its outcome is among the best in the market. The words smooth, shiny and reflective will be very close to your tongue after it’s used. However, it is not as pocket-friendly as the rest, clearly.
2. Meguiar’s G17216 Ultimate Compound. Its price is also a bit high, but best assured it will get the job done. If you are looking for a car polish that will get rid of all swirl marks, then look no further. Its application can be done either by hand or by machine. Best to note, however, that the abrasiveness of the latter is higher. This has been seen to be the best car polish under many reviews, but in my book, with respect to experience, second place will have to do.
3. Jescar Power Lock Plus Polymer Sealant. This one is also best known for its glossy trait. If at all, this is not what you are going for, you can use it in lesser quantities. This will bring about a thinner coat, which has been seen to come off more easily. Also importantly, among the numerous car polishes they might be, this is known to be easily applicable, hence by hand gets the job done. This price is not as high as the above-mentioned polishes and hence is among the best options.
Next time you are out looking for the best car polish to get rid of a spider web and/or a swirl mark, don’t be uninformed.
Written by: flirteinstein
Click here for more info!…Read More »
Read More »
Do you know how gambling slots work? Do you want to learn more about them? Well, Playing in a slot machine can be loads of fun. The risk you have to take in spinning takes you to an all-time high once you get started. However, there are other ways to have fun and make the most of your slot machine experience. Here are some tips you can consider the next time you’re in one of those slots spinning your money away.
1. Set a limit on your bankroll before you even start playing the game. If you have reached your limit, then you must force yourself to stop. Otherwise, you will have no money left with you. The limit should at least be lower than the entire amount of your bankroll so that you can still have some money to spend on other games.
2. Choose machines with higher payouts. Make sure you look around first before even considering settling in one machine. Look for the machines that have the higher payout percentages. You will have an idea which ones are in which casinos through advertisements and by merely observing before you choose a particular slot machine.
3. Play slots only with the money you put initially on your bankroll. Try not to use up the credits you have earned. If you are forced to use these, then that’s the time you need to stop playing so that you will still leave the casino with money in your pocket.
4. Ensure the highest payout by always playing the maximum bet in any progressive slot machine. Just in case your bankroll cannot cover the amount, look for other machines that have smaller stakes and pay lines.
5. Use your Rewards card. Some casinos offer free membership to their Rewards club, and this would allow you to get free comps and promotions. This way you can play, without so much of a risk in your pocket.
6. Choose machines with larger stake denominations because, in the long run, they pay out more money. However, try not to bet on a stake that you cannot afford. Determine how much money and time you are willing to spend on playing those slots. Try to calculate the maximum stake per spin according to the limitations you have set for yourself.
7. Walk away if you are feeling frustrated with the way you are playing the slots. Take a break and try other games, then go back and have a little bit more fun. If you’ve lost the fun of the game, then it sure defeats its purpose. Remember that you are there primarily for the adventure because it is a game of luck and chance to win the big time.
It sure is great fun to play on slot machines. It is a great way to pass the time and to relax after spending some time in the big games throughout your stay in the casino. Just make sure you consider those tips given above to maximize your gaming experience.…